28 June 2012

Cosplay for Fun....co

so my friend, Akei, ask me to help this student activity unit event *i dunno how to say it :\* last Sunday
he tell me that we should do some cosplay to attract people's attention to come to this event
oh yeah the event is comic and illustration exhibition by Funco Unikom *the place where i study :)*

but all my costume is so boring!
Akei told me to wear my Kooh Pirate Maiden costume, but it unwashed since SMA 8 event :>
i want to wear Rogue costume, but the wig is borrowed 8D

so i decide to wear Kaoru's Sho costume :\
and she accompany me as Kaoru *Kaoru as Kaoru... ffff logic :9*

this is what I become...
me can't do a cheerful smile :'(




all the photos taken by Kaoru :D


this is Akira Kei, or we call him Akei for short :D
who cosplaying as Noctis from not-released-yet-until-now-game FFXIII Versus
*kicked*


Kurusu twins by me and Kaoru XD
so happy that we can cosplaying as twin character again :9


with Ru Pyon
it's so hot that day >A<;;;


the event itself held at The Cooking Company

that day, me and Kaoru almost late, so we haven't take breakfast at all >A<
that make us *with Akei too* feel so hungry~
so we decide to eat there

we order Calamari-blabla *i  forgot* and sandwiches

and IT TASTE REALLY GOOD !!! OAOd*

and so the milkshake TwT

it make me want to go there again~
*rolling on the floor*

calamari with mayonaise and tomato sauce + tabasco sauce
it serve with french fries on a glass :))

Kaoru's egg sandwich♥

after our business at The Cooking Company finished, we drive ahead to the City Hall to do our Ennichisai performance rehearsal.
withour changing our costume because we are ALREADY LATE :))

there we meet with the other who mistaken me for Kaoru XDDD
*lauging out loud like a lady*

there, after a long time i hurt myself again :))
my head hit the floor so hard that make my head swollen
and that make my left shoulder bruised too :))

the last time i hurt myself like this is when i was a kid... elementary school i guess :>
*that mean i am already a maso since a little eh o.o*

but that doesn't mean i give up XD
i still doing that stunt action, and make my right shoulder bruised :))

i hope it will be success, and the spectator is satisfy with our performance :3

THANK YOU FOR READING !!! ( °ω° )ノシ








*ps : sejak kapan jadi bahasa inggris semua, teu baleg pula 8D;;;;;;;

No comments:

Post a Comment